About the Trek Emonda ALR 5
The Trek Émonda ALR 5 Disc is a light and responsive road bike with an advanced alloy frame that gives it the sleek looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike. Paired with big upgrades on parts, like a dependable Shimano 105 drivetrain and powerful hydraulic disc brakes that stop in any weather, this bike is built to perform on club rides and races alike. You want all the advantages of a bike built to be the lightest in its class, with a wallet-friendly alloy frame that has the sleek looks and handling you’d expect only from a carbon frame. You also want the confident stopping power that disc brakes provide.
A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology, an Émonda SL carbon fork that absorbs vibration from the road, internal cable routing in both the frame and fork, a carbon seat post, powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels and a full 2×11 Shimano 105 drivetrain for precise and dependable shifting. The better performance of disc brakes, an advanced alloy frame that looks and performs like carbon, and a reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain give this race-ready ride an incredible amount of versatility.
- Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium Frame for stiff but light construction allows you to convert more of your power into speed
- Émonda carbon Fork is engineered to flex to absorb shock and vibration
- Shimano 105 22 Speed Drivetrain for a high performance groupset with enhanced stability, maneuverability and shifting efficiency
- Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite 700x 25c Tyres for the fastest speed on the tarmac