Sram Force 22 Groupset
The needs and wishes differ from rider to rider. Something you’re looking for in a groupset might be something completely irrelevant to another cyclist. For that reason, you’re now able to put together your own composition of the Sram Force 22 groupset. All we do is prevent accidental incompatibility issues. An 11-25 cassette for instance won’t optimally work with a long-cage rear derailleur (WiFli), whereas an 11-32 cassette won’t work at all with a short-cage rear derailleur. We’ve locked out similarly incompatible combinations of bottom bracket bearings and crank sets.
• Shifters: Sram Force 22, 2 x 11 speed
• Crank set: Sram Force 22
• Cassette: PG-1170 cassette, 11 speed
• Rear derailleur: Sram Force 22, 11 speed
– The choice between a short- and long-cage rear derailleur is automatically linked to your choice of cassette, so a short cage up to the 28t, and a WiFli derailleur from 30t onward.
• Front derailleur: Sram Force 22 double, YAW (braze on)
• Chain: Sram PC-1170, 11 speed
• Brake calipers: Sram Force 22