Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Groupset
Eagerly anticipated, the updated Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Groupset has arrived. It was never going to be easy to improve on the Ultegra 6800 but there are clear improvements on aesthetics and performance. Shimano has evolved the Ultegra series, which hugely benefits from the joys of its bigger brother’s technology, Dura Ace R9000. Infused with state-of-the-art technology, the Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Groupset is superbly stiff, light, and responsive. This Ultegra groupset is a major upgrade on any racing or training Road Bike.
FC-R8000 Hollowtech II Crankset
This FC-R8000 Hollowtech II Crankset will make sure you transfer power into speed. With the added bonus of offering weight reduction without sacrificing stiffness, this crankset supports a wide range of gear combinations to suit the fastest downhill section and the steepest mountain pass. The crankarm is redesigned to provide your bike with a fine aesthetic upgrade.
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110mm
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
- New 4-arm design for a stiff, lightweight performance
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-Speed Compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Weight: 690g (59-39T), 681g (52-36T), 674g (50-34T), 668g (46-36T)
Dual Control Shifters Set STI Ultegra ST-R8000
Offering an increase in accuracy and shifting precision, these Dual Control Levers have a greater reach for adjusting your break and gear levers. The internal shifting unit is updated to offer quick and intuitive shifting.
*Please Note: Supplied with inner Gear cables only and does not include brake cables.
- Material: Carbon Fibre (brake lever)
- Shift Cable: Polymer coated
- Ergonomic design with greater reach
- Light action, define click engagement, vivid index shifting
- Updated internal shifting unit
- Powerful and controllable braking system
- Weight: 438g (Set)
Ultegra Rear Derailleur RD-R8000
The RD-R8000 reduces shifting effort at the lever whilst retaining a quick and precise response. Featuring integrated Shadow RD Technology with its race-proven, low-profile design, the rear derailleur is more compact and fits closer to the frame, ensuring less damage in a crash.
- Shadow RD Technology
- Precise and accurate shifting
- Weight: 200g (Short cage)
Ultegra Front Derailleur FD-R8000
The FD-R8000 evolves to provide an ultra-smooth shifting action that flawlessly moves your chain up and down whenever required. with zero delay, you can enjoy a shift that is crisp and concise.
- New designed pull arm for more direct and easy shifting
- Weight: 92g (Braze-on); 106g (Band-on)
Ultegra Brake Set BR-R8000
Enhanced with a new, sleek design, the Ultegra caliper brake has narrower gaps between the arms for a reduced profile and compatibility with 28c tyres. The stabiliser between the axles improves the braking performance by delivering clear contact to bring you to a balanced stop.
- Balanced stopping action
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Compatible with up to 28c tyres
- Weight: 360g (Set)
11-Speed R8000 Ultegra Cassette
At the heart of Shimano’s ‘rider-tuned philosophy’ lies their belief in offering superior choice. With a huge range of cassette options, you’ll conquer any terrain.
- Ultegra Cassette CS-R8000 11-25T
- Ultegra Cassette CS-R8000 11-28T
- Ultegra Cassette CS-R8000 11-30T
- Ultegra Cassette CS-R8000 11-32T
- Ultegra Cassette CS-R8000 12-25T
- Ultegra Cassette CS-R8000 14-28T
- Ultegra Cassette 11-34T (CS-HG800-11)
- Weight: 232g
Ultegra 11-speed Chain CN-HG701-11 114 Links
Evolved to offer more efficiency with less maintenance and less noise, the Super Narrow HG-X11 speed chain offers a smooth and reliable shifting performance as you would expect.
- Ultegra redesigned SIL-TEC Chain for 11-Speed
- Weight: 257g
- Shadow RD: Traditional derailleurs extend wider than the profile of your bike. With its low-profile design, Shadow RD is a more compact derailleur that fits closer to the frame, with more direct cable routing. Shadow RD maintains a consistent distance to the cassette for increased shift stability. The reduced body width creates a sleek and smooth appearance, ensuring less damage in a crash