Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 Groupset
The highest quality groupset outside of the professional peloton, Shimano’s Ultegra 6870 Di2 Groupset offers crisp, accurate, and reliable shifting at a fantastically light weight. This Shimano Di2 option will be an excellent addition to the aspiring racer or to the rider who just enjoys optimal performance.
Concentrate on Performance
This Ultegra 6870 Di2 series features “pro proven” electronic shifting, a direct trickle down from its big brother, Dura-Ace. Featuring 4-arm cranks, an 11-speed cassette, dual pivot brakes and a Sil-tec chain, this Shimano Di2 groupset uses an electronic shifting system to let you reap the benefits of supreme shifting so you can keep your concentration where it’s needed – on the road ahead.
Ultegra E-tube Platform
The Ultegra 6870 products are based on the E-tube platform. They can be adjusted with the dedicated E-tube (project) software. E-tube is Shimano’s electronic shifting program that lets you customise shifting functions. Besides customisation, E-tube offers the possibility to upgrade components with firmware upgrades after the point of purchase. With E-tube compatibility you can include other shifting functions like Roubaix shifters or Dura-Ace sprint.
Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it’s needed, the FC-6800 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset Features
- Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Bolt circle diameter: 110mm
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Includes Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket SM-BBR60 BSA
- Weight: 775g (with BB)
Di2 STI Dual Control Set ST-6870
Dual Control Levers with new ergonomic design for long rides and fast accurate electronic shifting. Compared to the previous Ultegra Di2 (6770) Shimano has improved the ergonomics of the dual control lever for easier access. Especially on top of the “slimmer” hoods riders have more control than ever. Also the shape of the shift button is improved and the contrast of the surface is more recognisable.
Di2 STI Dual Control Set ST-6870 Features:
- Programmable multi-shift function
- Extremely fast and precise shifting
- Clean cabling thanks to E-Tube Connection
- Low maintenance with long-lasting performance
- Cable connection: EW-SD50
- Carbon brake lever
- Weight: 295g (Set)
Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur RD-6870 SS
The derailleurs are more compact and lighter than their predecessors. The rear derailleur is updated with an automatic protection system that moves the cage out of harm’s way in case of a crash. With a single press and hold of the shift button the rear derailleur goes all the way up or down the cassette. Or, when programmed at the E-tube platform, two or three gear shifts. Also the speed of gear shifts can be adjusted. In five steps, from very slow to very fast.
Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur RD-6870 SS Features:
- Fast and accurate shifting
- Automatic anti-crash mechanism, coupled in an emergency the cage from the motor
- 11-speed design
- Weight: 250g
Ultegra Di2 Front Derailleur FD-6870 Braze On
Smooth shifting is guaranteed with the Ultegra Di2 Front Derailleur, thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What’s more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur.
Ultegra Di2 Front Derailleur FD-6870 Braze On Features:
- Programmed Auto-Trim function
- The support screw provides a rigid platform to which the derailleur can be supported on the large chainring when transporting the chain
- Fast, quiet and accurate gear changes
- Chainstay Angle: 61-66°
- Max Chainring: 46-53t
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Mounting: Braze On
- Weight: 155g
Ultegra Brake Set BR-6800
Long, fast descents demand confidence. Ultegra brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability.
Ultegra Brake Set BR-6800 Features:
- New SLR EV Technology
- 10% more power than BR-6700
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Brake Pad Types: R55C4
- Weight: 335g (set)
Ultegra Cassette CS-6800 11-25T
The extra sprocket on this new Ultegra cassette will be a welcome addition for riders seeking wider ratios.
Ultegra Cassette CS-6800 11-25T Features:
- Rider-tuned means Ultegra works the way you want it
- Weight: 212g
Ultegra 11-speed Chain CN-6800
The new symmetrical Ultegra 11-speed 116 link chain offers low weight and high durability.
Ultegra 11-speed Chain CN-6800 Features:
- Ultegra redesigned SIL-TEC Chain for 11-Speed
- Weight: 253g
Di2 Battery SM-BTR2-1
This Di2 Battery can last up to 2,000km on a full charge, which takes just 90 minutes. Powered by a lithium ion battery, this Di2 Battery is just 50 grams.
Di2 Battery SM-BTR2-1 Features:
- For built-in installation in the frame or seatpost
- High-power lithium-ion battery
- Long battery life (up to 2,000km when fully charged)
- The charging time for completely discharged battery is just 90 minutes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Nominal capacity: 500 mAh
- Operating temperature range:
- During discharge: -10°C bis 50°C
- During charging: 0°C bis 45°C
- Nominal voltage: 7.4V
- Weight: 50g